• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Primary Stat Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Does anybody know a way to change the Primary stat of a hero to a different Primary stat with triggers?

For an example: Current primary stat strength, enter circle of power to change the primary stat to agility or intel.

If there is a way, please show me, if not, just say below there isn't a way to change the primary stat.

Thank you :grin:

Level 15
Does anybody know a way to change the Primary stat of a hero to a different Primary stat with triggers?

For an example: Current primary stat strength, enter circle of power to change the primary stat to agility or intel.

If there is a way, please show me, if not, just say below there isn't a way to change the primary stat.

Thank you :grin:

Hmmm, try making 2 same units just other Primary stat...
And then when unit enters that circle replace triggering unit with other one that has different Primary stat... :xxd:

Level 1
Hmmm, try making 2 same units just other Primary stat...
And then when unit enters that circle replace triggering unit with other one that has different Primary stat... :xxd:

Yeah, thats what I was going to do, but since i'm making a ORPG, with different models, theres gonna be a lot of the same models with different primary stats, and I wanted to eliminate as much as possible

I guess i'll be using the one I was going to do, thanks anyway ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.