• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] trigger change primary attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Before I get your hopes up, this doesn't work yet:
  • Unit - Set Unit: Paladin 0001 <gen>'s Integer Field: Primary Attribute ('upra') to Value: 1
I believe the attributes are ordered as: Str = 1, Int = 2, Agi = 3.

So once it does work (which could take anywhere from 6 months to never) you can use this action.

Level 5
i did the bear form things, didnt work. its doesnt change attriubte, primary attribute. it change attack damage and attack type so far

Level 18
You can use BlzSetHeroPrimaryStat takes unit whichUnit, integer value returns ? for this, where 1=str, 2=int, 3=agi.
This native is not listed in common.j, so I don't know if you can use it in GUI/jass, but it works with lua.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
You can use BlzSetHeroPrimaryStat takes unit whichUnit, integer value returns ? for this, where 1=str, 2=int, 3=agi.
This native is not listed in common.j, so I don't know if you can use it in GUI/jass, but it works with lua.
I tested this in Lua and it actually works differently than you'd expect. It sets your Heroes Primary Attribute AMOUNT to the given value, instead of changing the Attribute Type.

So by using this with a Value of 1 on the Archmage it set his Intelligence to 1.

Level 18
I tested this in Lua and it actually works differently than you'd expect. It sets your Heroes Primary Attribute AMOUNT to the given value, instead of changing the Attribute Type.

So by using this with a Value of 1 on the Archmage it set his Intelligence to 1.
I must've remembered incorrectly, I guess there is no native to change the primary stat then.

Status
Not open for further replies.