• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero - Finding Primary Stat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I was wondering if there is any way to find out the primary stat of a hero, i could have swore i've seen it before. I need this because i need a condition for one of my spells that would be like (Btw i wrapped it in trigger codes to make it stand out):

• If Primary stat for 'Unit' is Inteligence Equal to True
Any ideas?

Level 10
It was just to find out what primary stat the hero had. But i just gave all the heroes a passive item ability (so its invis) with no bonuses that was either Int, Agi, or Str. So i can check if they have the ability instead. Problem Solved, but i am still curoius if there is a way to find this out with GuI, im sure there is a way with jass.

Level 5
Well if you're trying to identify a specific TYPE of hero, I can understand. Either way, there are multiple workarounds. Like you did, you jsut gave a passive ability that did nothing. There's other ways to do it, but that's one of them. Either way, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.