• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make a units level go higher than lvl 5 (not 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi guys i have a really basic question how can i change my heroes max lvl ??

i tried to do it on "advenced>gameplay constens>her max lvl" but its not working i also changed my heroes max lvl from the stats if anyone knows anything about it plz tell...

Level 2
no its not working its leveling up untill level five then it stucks but it writes that u need 600 more exp when you click on the exp bar (not clicking but i dont know the word) its not turning into purple ... if anyone knows im still waiting for an answer

Level 5
no its not working its leveling up untill level five then it stucks but it writes that u need 600 more exp when you click on the exp bar (not clicking but i dont know the word) its not turning into purple ... if anyone knows im still waiting for an answer

try making hero kill footman of another player or something. Don't level him on creeps and see if that is the problem. If so, do what the above posters said in gameplay costants.

Level 2
itsn not working but i understand it and im going to make the creeps only show up untill lvl five and then make a portal that will teleport you to another area and there will not be any creeeps but footmans rifle mans etc. and thanks with the footman idea palermo1 ...

Level 6
in Gameplay Constants. Change the value in the Creep Reduction Table. Change the value of zero into 40 or any number you want.

Level 2
so it shouldn't be 0 it should be 40 or 50 or stuff like that ??

Edit: Also how can i make my map multiplayer ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.