• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Loading in Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've utilized Blizzard's Demo Campaign for triggering help for my prelude and my first mission, but when I tried using the same Hashtable triggers to load the Hero for the first mission in the second, he doesn't appear. I've checked to see if theres a difference in triggering between the first and second Demo Campaign maps, but there isn't. I also noticed that in the cinematic at the end of the first Demo Mission, they remove all units and create fake versions for their cinematic, is that in any way related to my problem? I have the Campaign and the maps included, help is and always will be appreciated.

Attachments

• Garthang_00.w3x
    338 KB · Views: 42
  • Garthang_01.w3x
    214.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Garthang_02.w3x
    621.4 KB · Views: 79
  • TombOfGarthang.w3n
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
Level 37
I think you had messed up the category in _01 and _02. Make sure the category is the same.
  • Game Cache - Store Darium as Darium of Garthang_02 in (Last created game cache)
  • Game Cache - Restore Darium of Garthang_02 from (Last created game cache) for AP1 at (Center of DariumSpawn <gen>) facing 180.00
Also in Garthang_02 you had not set AP1 to any player. Set it to Player 1 at map initialization.

After those it worked.

Level 5
Alright, heres what i got thus far. As for the categories u mentioned earlier, I made sure the units saved for Garthang_02 and loaded Garthang_02.

Attachments

• TombOfGarthang.w3n
    2.6 MB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.