• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Ideas [Evil, good, and in between]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Currently I am working on a project titled Mitternacht [Midnight in German] the story is a Vampiric Tyrant is controlling a nearby City of the Empire, promising all who serve him freedom from the Empire and all the pleasures of the world. Sadly, this is completely untrue and after obtaining all the Peasantries trust he stabs all of them in the back [or neck :xxd: ] making them into love-slaves [yes yes... please be mature...:slp:] , food, etc.

One of the peasants escaped [sadly his loved ones were turned into mindless vampire zombies] and reported to the nearest Empire City calling for help with the Grey Order of Templars, a grand order of [what else?] Templars who specialize in slaying evil beings to help in ridding the City of the Vampire Tyrant.

Ideas:
As you can guess I need some Hero ideas [hence the title?] with vampires and vampire hunters.

---===--- Vampires ---===---
The Vampires come in many varieties [sadly Twilight vampires apply as well... though there will never be one in my map!!!] including Magi, assassins, warlords, etc. The Vampires will have a spellbook where they all have the same abilities [such as blood-sucking [Not animal blood. thats just stupid :hohum:] and the ability "Flight"]. All vampires take damage in the sunlight unless they return to their resting place, typically a coffin, although a comfy bed will work too :cool:.

Vampires have no feelings for humans and should resemble that in-game. All Vampire heroes have ungodly amounts of Strength, Agility and Intelligence as they are superior to all humans.

Example of a Vampire Hero Idea:
Proper Names: Not just 1 name, as many players can pick this hero. Elric Serpensik
Class Name: Necralis
Primary Attribute: Intelligence 28 + 3.5 per level
Strength 18 + 2.9 per level
Agility 22 + 3.2 per level
Class Skills:
Necrolyte: Gives the Necralis a 50% chance after killing a unit to spawn 1/1/2/2/3 undead slaves, each level increases their Armor and Damage. Undead Slaves last until slain.
Etcetera :xxd:.
Overview: The Necralis was once a sub-type given to the Alchemist-Necromancers of the Undead God Bar'Lok, and are capable of slaughtering humans for their dark research.

---===Vampire Hunters===---
The Grey Order of Templars allows all different races and backgrounds into their Templar Knighthood. The Vampire Hunters are one division specializing in the eradication of Vampires and their soulless minions. Vampire Hunters are typically seasoned, although a few recruits are seen on the battlefield.
Vampire hunters have average stats over regular humans and all have their own specialty spellbook with skills pertaining to their career [a fine example would be an Archer able to make a bow or to set up a trap while a ranger can call upon a pet].
Vampire Hunters can be good or "grey", meaning they have a slight evilness inside them.

Proper Names: Tetsuo
Class Name: Bladedancer
Primary Attribute: Agility 24 + 3.8 per level
Strength 24 + 2.8 per level
Intelligence 18 + 2.8 per level
Class Skills:
Riposte: Gives a 3/6/9/12/15% chance to ignore all damage, stun the melee attacker for 2 seconds and dealing 10/20/30/40/50 damage back.

Blade Dancer Book:
Dance of Roses: Allows the Bladedancer to teleport to 3 nearby enemy units for a few seconds, allowing him to strike.
Overview: The Bladedancer is a master of Katana's swinging his blades slaughtering all undead in his path.

+rep for good hero ideas/interesting ones.

If you would like to assist me in this project message me at [email protected] or just send a PM my way with any job offers :grin:.

Mostly I need a terrainer and a triggerer [mostly to clean up data leaks/clean up my spells] again, +rep for helping me [as well as bonuses =D ] and credits in game/hive when this is done/put in alpha or beta.

Thank you :wink:

Level 11
Proper Names:Bravoski Kraviula
Class Name: Supremoo
Primary Attribute: Strength 35 + 3.4 per level
Intelligence 10 + 1.2 per level
Agility 25 + 1.1 per level
Class Skills:Super Strength(Active):Activate Super Strength to make supremoo more powerful than before, giving him +5 strength per attack that he does, has (your chance)% chance to knockback an enemy unit, +damage. last for 10 seconds(when the super strength is done, supremo's strength will be back to normal)

Intoxicating Bite(target unit): Supremoo Suddenly blinks to a targeted enemy unit, biting the unit for 5 several times, damaging the unit 5 times too, as supremoo's taste's blood, he recovers (your HP recovery) when biting the unit,he paralyzes the unit when the unit is bitten, when finished the bite of supremo will leave a toxic venom,damaging the unit per second. ends when the 5 time biting is over. the venom will last for 3 seconds.

Blood to Ashes(Passive/aura): when an enemy unit that has only 30% or below left of its HP, when that unit is near supremoo in 300-700 range, supremoo drinks the blood of the unit, restoring supremoo's hp per second, turning the unit to ashes(means, kills the unit instanstly). last 2 seconds for he blood drain or what ever

Overview: The Supremoo is one of the most wisest and most powerful vampire myrmidon's, the god king vampire;count dracula, created him as the perfect vampire, slaughtering his enemies with no mercy, even the other vampire god's fear him.

Level 8
Proper Names: Zebular
Class Name: Zealot
Summary: Zealots are manical in their quest to overthrow what they see as evil. They possess high intelligance and strength, but their agility leaves something to be desired.
Moral Colour: Grey
Attributes:
Strength 23 + 3.6 per level
Agility 15 + 2.8 per level
Intelligence 19 + 3.0 per level
Class Skills:

Exorcise
Icon: Divine Shield
Effect: Holy Light (missile)
Sends a ray of energy out to strike a target unit, causing it to take 10% of it's health in damage and be slowed by 50%.

Cursed Dagger
Icon: Sacrifice (acolyte/sacrificial chamber)
Effect: Blood on target
Strikes a target with the Zealot's ceremonial dagger, causing 25 health and 15 mana loss per second for 10 seconds for the enemy. The zealot loses 10 health and 5 mana per second for 10 seconds.

Madly Devout
Icon: Devotion Aura
Effect: Thorns Aura
The Zealot is so madly devout towards his cause that for every 40 health points he has missing, he has 10 additional damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.