• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for my TAG map's name and theme ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey people , I am going to make a tag map (like vampirism , tree tag etc) and I need ideas for the map's theme (etc .: vampires , trees , golems etc) and a suggestion for the map's name :) The map should be easily rememberable and have a short version , for example Defence of the Ancients - DotA (i don't really like dota tho :D)

Level 12
Farm Animal Tag
Everyones a different type of Farm animal with different abilities

Cow-Run Faster
Chicken-Fly/dodge For a Second
Sheep-Stuff

Just a thought... Cuz I have no ideas of my own right now...
SO I'm using everyone elses...

Level 9
There are so many werewolf maps out there already...

Babe's Tag.
Map size: Smallest

Each player gets a child to control. Depending on the amount of players 1 to 3 players are randomly selected to be 'IT' and get the chance to chase other children. Special abilities of IT is blink, and a movement speed bonus, and Tag. A child who is it can tag up to two people within 3 seconds before losing the IT ability and becoming a regular child again.

The game ends when all of the children have been tagged "IT"

The game will then reset itself, no need to rehost.

Children who are not 'IT' can use the rest command. When they reach full mana they can select a tree, shrub or other object on the map and use the 'safe' ability.

Safe Zones last up to a maximum of 2 minutes, if more than three children shelter there then the timer runs down a lot faster.

A safe zone can only protect up to three children, if a fourth, fifth, or sixth runs in the run down timer on it accelerates.

To keep things interesting, each child is assigned a trait at random.

Traits are:
Shy, Outgoing, Aggressive, Focused, Strategic, Smart, Street-Wise.

Each trait has a positive and negative that the player must adapt too.

Shy postive - Shadowmeld, with damage, can hide for short periods of time but takes damage from hitpoints when doing so. If the child "dies" he or she is instantly revived as an IT.
Shy negative - When over 2 children are within sight, will start moving away from those children.

Outgoing postive - Safe shelters this child makes can hold one more child than normal before the timer goes crazy.
Outgoing negative - This child is loud and boisterous, all IT children always know the location of this one whether he or she is it or not.

Aggressive Positive - double move speed, this child moves much faster than others.
Aggressive Negative - lowered vision, he or she is moving so fast they rarely watch where they are going. Possibility of running into an IT child and becoming IT.

Focused Positive - Get's a free shelter chance once every shelter use. 5% chance when he declares a safe location, he gets all of his mana back.
Focused Negative - Slower run speed.

Strategic Positive - Can always see the entire map.
Strategic Negative - All children can always see him, he is constantly shouting directions to others.

Smart Postive - Regenerates his mana a little faster than the others.
Smart Negative - A little slower on the run speed.

Street-Wise Postive - Can mimic any unit on the map, another IT child, or even a tree.
Street-Wise Negative - Cannot build safe areas.

Level 6
well a Star Craft tag might be fun. You know a Zergling chases the Marines. The Marines can build structures and train an army. I think that might be fun.

Level 4
This sounds like an awesome idea and everything but wtf some how some one gave me rep on this thread and I never even posted before this! More rep for me :smile:. Anyways, yea b.net could always use some more tags, the only good tag is sheep tag (not ROTS).

Status
Not open for further replies.