• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Defence Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good HERO DEFENCE maps for my friends and I to play on LAN. We're 4... and we've already played a few, like the WarChasers map (which isn't hero defence, but we liked it anyway), 8 Hero seige, and X Hero Seige 3.12... If anyone else could tell me which other maps are similar and fun, please do so! :roll:

Thanks
Leus[/b]

Level 1
Thanks

Thanks a lot ppl. Sometimes it's just kind of hard to find good maps, being that many are really unbalanced, slow or just boring. On top of that, many maps don't have descriptions. Also, just as an observation to the webmaster(s), there are several links on the MAPS section that do not work anymore. Just to let you know :D thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.