• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Herian's Quest Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, 1)ark_Nite.
I have thought up of some few quest ideas.. For the next version, that seems like a major one.
Note: It is up to you, Dark_Nite, to create the items' stats. The ones I made are random. Totally random.
(By the way, I find suggestions/quest sub-forums kinda... Unactive :p)
Color Legend: Cyan = Very Easy
Blue = Easy
Green = A little Easy
Yellow = Normal
Red = A little Hard
Dark Red = Hard
Dark purple = Ultimate

Hunter : Depressing Trolls

Quest position : Near Ancient Sailman (Name of NPC, if you wish to add one : Depressed Alchemist)

Chat message : Hello, my friends. I have sad news. These trolls around, are just too depressing for me to create potions. I get too much stressed. Please, if you can kill three of them, that'll make much less noise. If you do, I will give you a potion of my creation.

End Quest message : Thanks. Here's your reward.

Quest Objective : Kill 3 Coastal Trolls.

Quest Reward(s) : 2 Elixirs of the Mountain Giant. 200 experience
----------------------------------

Hunter : Learn to Fight

Quest Position : Near Town Pub (Name of NPC : Old Swordsman)

Chat message : *Takes down his sword* Oh, hello, adventurer. Sorry for my strange actions, I am trying to protect myself. But I'm too old for it, now..
These bandits have stole my powerful sword. I need you to find it, maybe one of those Possessed Militiamans have it. The warlocks too, but I'm not sure of it. If you find it, I'll reward you with anything I got.

End Quest message : Ah, good job.. All I got is in your possession, now. Thanks.

Quest Objective : Find "Rusty Sword" dropped by Possessed Militiamans&Warlocks.

Quest Reward(s) : 200 Gold, 300 experience.
-----------------------------------

Death Knight : Delivering a warning

Quest Position : Ogre Lord's place (NPC name : Ogre Warden)

Chat message : Ah...Grr.. Rgh.. This...Puny...Woman...Kids...Are..Pissing me off! Tell that sobbing woman, that if she doesn't give me the money, I will kill her kids. Gnirf. Do it and I'll reward you..

End Quest message : Good. These kids won't cry anymore.

Quest Objective Part 1 : Tell the Woman what the Ogre Warden asked you to.

Quest Objective Part 2 : Tell the Warden that the Woman does not have money as she asked you to. He will then give you a key.

Quest Objective Part 3 : Use the key to open both cages, and kill the childs. But be fast, because they will run to their mother. If they reach her, you'll lose the quest.

Quest Reward(s) : This quest will stop the Death Hunters from doing the quest to save the childs. 450 experience. 200 gold.
-----------------------------------
Both : Strange experience

Quest Position : Forest Of Deception, at the portal to Razormane Camp (Name of NPC : Weird Acolyte)

Chat Message : No.. No! I am no shapeshifter. Don't attack me! I'm just an acolyte. I would like to test my new experience.
The goal of this experience is to kill someone, and directly resurrect it using an Ankh of my creation. If it succeeds, I shall give you a copy of that Ankh.If it doesn't, you'll be dead.. Ahaha. Now take this ankh. Go, let some monster kill you, and I said MONSTER, not your enemy! And you will resurrect.

End Quest message : Great. It works. Hopefully even this copy will work... Although it is not the same.

Quest Objective Part 1 : Take the Ankh from the Acolyte, and die. You will then be resurrected with full hit points, and mana.

Quest Objective Part 2 : Report what happened to the Acolyte.

Quest Reward : The other side will not be able to do it if you finished it. 500 experience, 200 gold.
----------------------------------

Death Knight : I dislike hunters!

Quest Position : Doom Hill (Near woman) (Name of NPC : Death Knight's Ghost)

Chat message : Okay, Death Hunters... Are boring! They always try to kill me. But I've killed hundreds of them! Now, I want you to use this item to create a copy of a death Hunter, and then kill it, to show them your power. But be warned, the death hunter will still have some power when copied.

End Quest message : Great job. Take this as a reward.

Quest Objective : Fight the Death Hunter copy, that will spawn when you use the item given by the Ghost, at the top of the Doom Hill.

Quest Reward : Unholy Blade of Seven Sins

Unholy Blade Of Seven Sins stats : +70 damage, +20% attack speed, +450 health/mana(Ultimate)

500 experience, 300 gold.
-------------------------------------
Both : I love her, she does not.

Quest Position : Forest Of Deception (Name of NPC : Alfar the Drunken Villager)

Chat message : Euh... That woman, is so cute... Eum hi dude! Ever saw that woman, near Doom Hill? God she's so cute. I love her, but she does not.. *sniff* Can you do me a favour...? But I heard she had guards, so care. And the guards won't even let you talk with her.

End Quest message if Death Knight : Hehe... She paid for what she has done.

End Quest message if Death Hunter : Thanks a lot!

Quest Objective if Death Knight : Kill the Woman. You also need to kill the four guards.

Quest Objective if Death Hunter : Talk to the Woman. You also need to kill the four guards.

Extra note : Guards are strong.

Quest Reward : 600 experience, 500 gold.
If Death Knight, it gives you "Drunken Guy's mace", if Death Hunter, it gives you "Drunken Guy's Speedy Boots"

Drunken Guy's mace stats : +20 damage, +30% attack speed. Also allows you to hit air units.

Drunken Guy's Speedy Boots : An item that will save you from a Death Knight with fast boots. Increases movement speed. Also gives +30% attack speed.
-------------------------------------
Death Knight : Darkness' Old Enemy

Quest Position : Beyond Sunchief's Camp. (Name of NPC : Darkness)
Cannot be done While on Doom.

Chat Message : Hello? Oh, Death Knight. I wish you could help me for a second.Hmm...Ever heard of the Beetle Tomb? I wish you could look there for what I need. It's a key to enter that Tomb. Inside it lurks my Old enemy... Light. I need it. Can you get it for me, Dark One?

Quest Objective part 1 : Go to the Tomb. Look for the key. Use the item (like the one Carrion Lord gives... an item that finds.. Things) to find it.

Chat Message part 2(after going back to Darkness) : Nice job. Now go back there, use the key, to open the Tomb. Then, Light will appear. Kill him. He has a fast regeneration rate, so you'd better not die, or he'll get full health.

Quest Objective Part 2 : Go to the Tomb. Open it with the key, use the ability. Then, Light spawns will appear. Kill them. After the last Light Spawn, "Light" will appear. Kill him. Go back to Darkness to take your reward.

End Quest message : Oh! So good! Now my enemy is dead. Take this.

Quest Reward : 500 gold, 1000 (or less) experience. Item : "Darkness' Dark Shoulderpads". (Gives some armor)
----------------------------------------
Hunters : Light's Old Enemy (opposite of Darkness' Old Enemy)

Quest Position : Near Beetle Tomb. Light is invisible for Death Knight, until his spawns get killed. (Name of NPC : Light)
Cannot be done While on Doom.
No, it is fair : You can't take Darkness' Old Enemy while DK, but you can't finish Light's Old Enemy while Hunter.

Chat Message : Hello, good friend. *Shines* Can you do me favour and save this world?
You see, I have an old enemy. He desires power. But I guard that power. It is inside this Tomb. I want you to first kill the Demonic Ghosts around here, until they drop the key... Then, go, look for Darkness. He is beyond the Sunchief's Camp, so it won't be easy.

Quest Objective Part 1 : Kill Demonic Ghosts until you get the Invisibility Detector. Go back to Light.

Chat Message Part 2 : Great, you've found the Invisibility Detector. Go ahead, to the SunChief's camp, and kill Darkness after you pass it. Good luck.

Quest Objective Part 2 : Kill Darkness, that is hiding beyond the Sunchief's camp. You need the Invisibility Detector to see it.

End Quest message : Oh! So good! Now my enemy is dead. Take this.

Quest Reward : 500 Gold, 1000 experience (or less). Item : "Shiny Plate" (adds armor, and chance to reflect damage)
------------------------------------
Both : THIS...IS...SPARTA!

Quest Position : Ogre Warden(reffer to a quest top) (After doing that quest)

Chat Message : Hey, you! Again! Wanna do me another favour?! You know that guy? Yeah him, leader of the Wolf Pack. There is a great Wolf Pack comi- OH GOD! IT'S THEM!
Time to fight them all! Kill them! GNARBLGAHAA!

Quest Objective : Kill all the Wolf Pack.The Wolf Pack is REALLY HARD.

Each Wolf gives a lot of exp. They are 9, and one Wolf Chieftain.
Chieftain gives more experience.

End Quest Message : Thanks for helping. Take this as reward.

Quest Reward : Warden's Glaive (Not shard, Warden's Glaive :p) More damage, same spell than shard, regeneration, and attack speed. Higher.
800 Gold, 800 experience (plus Wolves' experience)

This is it. Yeah, last spell : This is Sparta! xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
items needs way too much balancing to even begin considering all of it,

but gj with quests, i dont rly think all of them or even 50 % will be added unless they are getting tested soon

Level 14
Well, the stat items were made randomly, so... ^^' Plus, it's not me who decides them. Dark_Nite does ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.