• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Here I Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys,
my name is dennis and im a 17 year old dota player ( yeah just hate me )
I got this cinematic link allready Escape The Demon Piss Take Cinematic - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site and know that I will never be accepted by you :cry:
Although I registered myself here.
My buddy General Frank brought me here and i have to say that this site is amazing. I spend some time here before and inspected the Model-Area.
Because i want to get to know the model scene better and improve my english skills (which really suck).
Btw am I searching for a friendly Gfx dude who is compliant to make me a Logo for the Dota Clan i play for :)
Pls answer me in this Thread or just write me a PM to get size, colour and some other informations.

Level 34
Welcome to the Hive, 'Dennis'.

And if you want to get your logo done, try checking out the people who make art/drawings/stuff in the Concept Art Section. I think Elenai would love to do it for you.

And don't say mattress to him.

Level 2
Thanks for your advice, i will ask him if i dont get an answer to my Request :eekani:
But whats the matter with this mattres thing? :grin:

Level 2
Thanks ;)
I hope/think that i dont get addicted to Hive(cause im not even addicted to WoW...).
I will take your word though i dont think that Frank wouldnt answer me if i have a question.

Level 2
He hasnt that much time ;)
But at the latest i would bother him in our art lesson so that he will answer :grin:
I will try myself in modeling but it will take some time till i will be goog enough to present my creations here...

Status
Not open for further replies.