• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Here I am, Beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As you can read (I hope), the name is darkwulfv.

Those of you who lurk or post on Wc3campaigns.net already probably know me. I decided to take a look-see over here.

A forewarning: I don't take crap. I express my opinions, and anyone is liable to my elitist ways if I so choose. Sure, I'm not a mod, but I don't like idiots. :Thumbs_Up:

Now, I'll of course try to make some contributions. Not like I'm just gonna lurk around sniping down the idiots. But just a heads up, if I see someone posting like an idiot ("HELP ME PLZZ MY TRIGAR R NOT WURKING 4 ME WHYYYYYYYY"), then I'll snap.

Now that that's out of the way, would someone mind pointing me to where I might be able to get one of my projects hosted here? It could use some activity, and everywhere it's been hosted has brought up nothing. Thanks :D

Level 20
Chat Room said:
[21-34-00] Please welcome our newest member: darkwulfv
I lol'd.

Welcome to the Hive! You can upload a resource in the various resource sections at the top left of the site's interface. 'Maps' is, of course, for maps. After that, it's pretty straightforward.

Unless if you're talking about Project Hosting. In that case, you should contact the administrators (Admin Contact forum, or a PM), or get yourself a name around here (post it up in the Map Development section and wait for feedback).

Have a nice stay!

EDIT: GAHHH quicker than me!

Level 5
Eeek! It's good to see you Wulf. How's your art coming along? So sad to see you got banned at Wc3c. When the rep system got changed, your neg rep was like, -150 or something.

Jeez, 2 posts in like, 45 seconds. Lulz.

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out. I think I'll post my map first, see what people say.

Level 1
As you can read (I hope), the name is darkwulfv.

Those of you who lurk or post on Wc3campaigns.net already probably know me. I decided to take a look-see over here.

A forewarning: I don't take crap. I express my opinions, and anyone is liable to my elitist ways if I so choose. Sure, I'm not a mod, but I don't like idiots. :Thumbs_Up:

Now, I'll of course try to make some contributions. Not like I'm just gonna lurk around sniping down the idiots. But just a heads up, if I see someone posting like an idiot ("HELP ME PLZZ MY TRIGAR R NOT WURKING 4 ME WHYYYYYYYY"), then I'll snap.

Now that that's out of the way, would someone mind pointing me to where I might be able to get one of my projects hosted here? It could use some activity, and everywhere it's been hosted has brought up nothing. Thanks :D

PLZ SPARE US FROM YOUR STUPIDITY :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Can't say I liked you over at Wc3campaigns and from what I've seen from you here I still don't like you. Nonetheless welcome around and enjoy your stay.

In regards to project hosting then do what the requirements say, make a thread (allready done) and apply in admin contact. But I've noticed that you are both hosted at MrApples and Panther-Anthros site, are you sure you need to be hosted a third place, especially when it is one you seem to have a semi hostile stance towards?

Level 5
Wow, so many hatreds all wrapped into one user (DotaIsBestMap + Smiley spam). But, I'm too happy with a snow day to care.

Can't say I liked you over at Wc3campaigns and from what I've seen from you here I still don't like you. Nonetheless welcome around and enjoy your stay.
S'ok, can't expect to be loved by all. Just don't like... Attack me randomly. That'd make me sad.

But I've noticed that you are both hosted at MrApples and Panther-Anthros site, are you sure you need to be hosted a third place, especially when it is one you seem to have a semi hostile stance towards?
I have, on both sites, NO activity. At all. MrApple's site is just... weird, and Panther's site is relatively biased against me since they all like pretty much the same thing: LotR maps.

Semi-Hostile against this site? Naww... Ok maybe a little, but not enough that I wouldn't want some good feedback on my map! I won't cause trouble, I promise :D

Here's a tasty warm glass of welcome from me, darkwulfv.

ChocMilk230.jpg

And no, it's NOT liquid poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.