• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why am I here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First i got owned by my friend. (It was 2v1, me and other guy against my friend). It was me (Geomancer) and Puck vs Magina-ar. Now we all know i shoud have owned him, but everytime he escaped with blink. When i ensnare him he burns mana, and damn, Puck was food for him. So, i googled how to counter Magina, and the only way was Nerubian assasin+blademail. And even there, it was impossible to counter him to blink.

Soon i got an hero idea, which you can see here.
Soon, i saw that there were 4 other fire panda suggestions, with testmaps, and nobody would comment mine. So my hero had no chance :cry:.
So i asked for help, how to repaint the fire panda model. As it turned out i made him invisible like Mortred:razz:. And in world editor i really don't know what to do. So I am here to learn. If you can solve the problem, post it here, or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.