• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello. I am new here. At this current establishment. Yes. This establishmetn indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Oh no, I misspelled establishment the second time I used it up there! Maybe I can fix it... wait... there's no time... You see, I was talking to my friend over Xfire and as it turned out, he was a robot bent on destroying my family. But then I called for Batman and Batman started beating my robot friend up. But he was in trouble, for he needed the churros of truth in order to succeed. So I set off to Switzerland to obtain the churros of truth! But when I arrived, there were zombies everywhere - and they all wanted hugs! But I didn't have time to hug them all, although I hugged one and it looked like he tried to bite me after that but I think he was trying to kiss me but anyway all the other zombies were jealous to see that I hugged him so they started chasing me even faster and I was sorry because I didn't have time to hug them all because I needed to find the churros of truth but then I arrived at a small village and rested until I found the volcano which marked the Ancient Mayan Aztec temple ruins so I climbed the volcano and found a goat whom I named Mr. Goat to aid me in my journey and soon after found some grass seeds who joined my party as well and so it was just me, Mr. Goat, and the grass seeds who headed off to the ruins but as it turned out there was Japanese written on the entrance of the ruins which indicated that a diamond was necessary to open the entrance but the diamond was in the volcano so we had to travel back up into the volcano and then retrieve the diamond from within and then go back and place the diamond and fight skeleton warriors within the ruins and eventually I found the churros of truth but they were taken by an unknown robotic fiend and so I couldn't find them but I couldn't report back to Batman empty-handed so I had to figure out the Warcraft III trigger which would allow one to move using arrow keys and attack using 2 buttons and even place a camera on a unit or something but seeing as I couldn't do that all alone, I came here. So please, help me; Batman needs me, and he needs you too. All of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.