• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im dennis, u all can call me den den...

im new here, n im now started to cr8 my map wif my imaginatioon.....

since i start to play wc3 i hv many idea...

so i now worked very hard to cr8 a new map...

i hope seniors here will teach me....

thx...

-den den

Level 34
Welcome to The Hive Workshop, friendly community, lots of helpers for you available, check our Tutorials and other things like that. Enjoy! :wgrin:

Welcome dennischoo92, The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send a private message to one of the mods! They'll surely know how to help.

Level 14
so he wont get mad i made you a new speech for you guys to say!

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders probably (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users mostly me tho!. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome BUT IF YOU'RE MEAN!!. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive OR ELSE!!

Some only good places to start Almost too good!, include:Searching the site using the above link always helps probably, you can learn a lot that way maybe: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start kinda, especially if one feels overwhelmed Oh yes over whelmed!.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two inless you're stupid.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there or can they?.
  • A few other tips and thinggys! that might help too:
    • Always search first or else! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific or else: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum or else: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send a private message to one of the mods! They'll surely know how to help also p.s. PLEASE DONT KILL ME WOLVERBID!! X*(.

Wolver is going to kill me when he gets back isnt he?

AHHHHH ~Hides under a box and crys~

Status
Not open for further replies.