• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have been working on a Black Temple map for about 4 or 5 days with some realy decent stuff in it and now world Editor wont open it says there is a critical error each time i try. what should i do ?

This happened before with a Naxxramas map so i saved 2 copys of this one and both are broke.

Level 1
could it also be that there is a problem with some of your JASS script? im no jasser, so im not sure, but i seem to remember if you stuff up some custom script, it will come up with errors?

Level 3
Try going into your map folder in your war3 folder and open up your test maps folder. Open your map from there, you may have corrupted it with an imported model file or a really nasty trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.