• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help wTc with Hero Push & Footmen vs Grunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hero Push, Made by Hartog and was last updated by wTc[Dragon].
Last version "Hero Push 3.3"

Would be good if you're atleast semi active on BNet so that you can join the Clan ingame and play with us and get feedback and sugestions in real time.

So for Hero Push I would need someone that are able to take on the project & keep updateing it.

Hero Push is a 2v2v2v2 map with 1 hero and 33% controlable units. mostly explain the map as a mix of DotA & Footmen Frenzy, some like to add hero wars and other maps aswell to the list of maps alike this to explain. the map has some extra spawns and units you can hire aswell as items and auras and some things you can build. Checking Gagoo's (aka wtii) video with dragon have some info and explaining in it.
<--
googleing it mostly shows up stuff about me or the clan and some vids made by random people from CZ. Think thats nuf explaining.

Footmen vs Grunts, Made by wTc[Compit]/Compit from the dawn of time, not really but hes been the one thats been working on it for all these years but he was not totaly alone.

Last version he published via us(Clan wTc) was "Footmen vs Grunts 4.4 beta".
Might come another soon but for now he'll prob not be able to keep working on it for a long time so need someone to take it up.

kinda same thing here someone to become part of wTc and keep the map alive by updateing it.

Footmen vs Grunts, is ofc a classic Alliance Vs Horde map with 5v5 hum/nelf v orc/und + the neutral race of naga. FvGE's version is more alike the basic. The map have some -modes/!hcl modes that has been added to twist the gameplay, we have a Command Tower that are used for mass control and is one of the signature things of this version I think. Not really sure how to explain the map it's kinda basic so if you spent time on wc3 you have likely played some FvG version and know what it is.
<-- an old Clan Wars vid some old members made.

So I've come here to Hive to ask for the help we need. hartog came here to get help with hp long time ago and think compit aswell had some contact with people here.

I hope I'll get some help&suport with this.

Last edited:
Level 6
Update: wTc[Dragon] is back, so help for HP aint needed in the same way, You can still helpout if you feel like it. but dont have to do all the work now.

Compit is updateing FvG still but it has a low Prio, so we/he would still want someone to take over from here. Everything needed to take it up will be taken care of if you feel like doing it.

Level 2
What do you envision for FvG moving forward? The map feels pretty well balanced already, and there's quite a selection of heroes, effectively 5 playable races and decent item progression. What needs to change? I don't see a lot of community requests for changes. There's always someone complaining some hero or other, but mostly, they don't know how to fight against that hero.

The only thing I can think of that's actually buggy is Noob Gold after all players of a team have left and other people switch over to it, but that rarely happens.

Level 1
What do you envision for FvG moving forward? The map feels pretty well balanced already, and there's quite a selection of heroes, effectively 5 playable races and decent item progression. What needs to change? I don't see a lot of community requests for changes. There's always someone complaining some hero or other, but mostly, they don't know how to fight against that hero.

The only thing I can think of that's actually buggy is Noob Gold after all players of a team have left and other people switch over to it, but that rarely happens.
Well first off there is one particular hero, that's needs to be removed or fixed.. the Banshee. Bullshit ass hero and the teleporting is ridiculous. I am a veteran of fvg, been playing since 2007, and there are plenty of players that complain about that hero. Seems like it's ultimate cool down is too fast,. And don't tell me that I don't know how to fight this hero, unless u have been in the games I've been in, don't say that nonsense. There's a particular player Mikesilverback, who ALWAYS uses that hero. I'm really stoned might not be making sense but trust me ..please nerd that hero

Level 6
@Poruft
Most of that can be fixed with all the hcl modes the map have.
The next thing that most in clan agreed and like the idea of was to split the races:
Human & Night Elf & Naga - Orc & Undead & Demon
So that there would not be a stronger neutral race.
The demon units are in the map but "unactivated" and was made for super late game so would need to be rebalanced.
Just as some of the naga upgrades and wood cost and thier "Naga Secret" upgrade aswell.

+ Things that the FvGers think need balancing

But after that if you would like to join up and take over the map with us Id suggest you have a little chat with Compit & Dragon about it.

Thx for reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.