• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with trigger creating an extra unit when spell is used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all,
I was working on a map, and I couldent get why this trigger
  • Event - Unit uses an ability
  • Conditions - (ability being cast) equal to Change to Footman
  • Action - Unit - Remove (triggering unit) from the game
  • unit - crate 1 footman for owner of (triggering unit) at (position of triggering unit)
was creating another unit on top of it. i don't want the triggering unit to be killed, as when it dies it is resurrected back for the other team (the unit is a circle of power)
there are also 2 more identical triggers, with each one changing to a different unit. the triggers seem to get these mixed up, as the second unit is one of them.
EDIT - I cut out one of the 3 triggers, and it swaps between them just fine. again, its getting them mixed up.
also, when i use one spell, the other go's off. i think this may be the problem, but how to fix it?
any ideas why this is happening?

Level 2
yeah, i tried that,
but its doing the same thing. duplicating and stuff.
but this time, no matter what spell i use, it just switches to the next oone, in a never ending circle, so i dont have aas much choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.