• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with Quest - Hero Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
  • Furbolg Complete
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Quests[1] is enabled) Equal to True
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Furbolg
    • Actions
      • Set QuestFurbolg = (QuestFurbolg + 1)
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 3.00 seconds the text: (((String(QuestFurbolg)) + /10) + Furbolgs Killed.)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • QuestFurbolg Equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Quest - Mark Quests[1] as Completed
          • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: Quest was successfu...
          • Player - Add 200 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
          • Player - Add 200 to Player 2 (Blue) Current gold
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: All Players receive...
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
Ok,
This is my quest system, how to make it to gives also and 500 exp to all heroes allies on Player 1.
Thanks in advance.

Level 8
Pick every unit owned by player 1(red) in playable map area and do (hero - add 500 exp to picked unit)
Is it what you need?

I think that what Mr Deagle wanted was a trigger that adds XP not only yo Red's hero, but all allied heroes too.

• Actions
    • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ((All units in (Playable map area matching (Player 1 is an ally of (Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to True))) and ((Matching unit) is a Hero) Equal to True)
      • Hero - Add 500 xp to (Picked unit)

Level 9
  • Actions
    • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ((All units in (Playable map area matching (Player 1 is an ally of (Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to True))) and ((Matching unit) is a Hero) Equal to True)
      • Hero - Add 500 xp to (Picked unit)
For Custom Script - (Search Custom Script then Insert Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
For Unit Group - The action is under Unit Group
For Add 500 Exp - The Action is under Hero

Level 4
ORLYowl, I can't create this line
  • Pick every unit in ((All units in (Playable map area matching (Player 1 is an ally of (Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to True))) and ((Matching unit) is a Hero) Equal to True)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Player 1 (Red) is an ally of (Owner of (Matching unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
That's what i make

Status
Not open for further replies.