• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with Custom Campaign installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I installed the files for custom campaign and i put it in the "Campaign" folder. As i go to Wc3 TFT > Single Player > Custom Campaign, nothing shows up
20170719112939_1.jpg
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Do you put it in the campaign folder? I can't see the second screenshot properly. Try to shorten the campaign file name as well.

Yes the folder is labeld "campaigns"

Weird. What version are you using? Try closing and opening Warcraft again.

Also, avoid using such big images in your post needlessly. Remove the excessive white space in your 2nd image.

I'm using version 1.28.5.7680, its the latest one that was updated

Do you put it in the campaign folder? I can't see the second screenshot properly. Try to shorten the campaign file name as well.

My folder was labeled "Campaigns"

You think the s is the reason why it doesnt show up?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 400
Level 28
Please don't double post. If you want to add something to a previous post, use the green Edit at the bottom of your post. I see you're new here, so please take a look at the site rules.

My folder was labeled "Campaigns"

You think the s is the reason why it doesnt show up?

I don't think so, my folder has the same name and the campaigns always showed up. You have tried rebooting Warcraft or your computer, right?

Level 2
It's Campaigns, I missed the 's' sorry.

Make sure all paths are properly set. It might be a registry error or something. I can't help from this point onward as I think it has something with installations or I miss something obvious here.

Paths?

Level 2
Please don't double post. If you want to add something to a previous post, use the green Edit at the bottom of your post. I see you're new here, so please take a look at the site rules.

I don't think so, my folder has the same name and the campaigns always showed up. You have tried rebooting Warcraft or your computer, right?

I tried restarting wc, not my computer yet though

Registry Paths.

Use regedit to find them.

Sorry, i dont know what that is

Level 2
Try to go into your documents folders (you know, the standard ones that are there from the beginning on windows) One time, my warcraft 3 created a separate "Campaigns" folder there were it weirdly stored my custom campaigns.

I dragged the files into the folder myself

Try to go into your documents folders (you know, the standard ones that are there from the beginning on windows) One time, my warcraft 3 created a separate "Campaigns" folder there were it weirdly stored my custom campaigns.

There are two WC3 folder there

Attachments

• wew.png
    wew.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 497
Status
Not open for further replies.