• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Help with bnet map crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am currently working on a new map which works perfectly fine on single player and when I test on bnet with only computer players. However it barely ever works when I play a bnet game with actual players. The map locks up after the loading screen and either freezes or instantly sends me and others to the aftergame scoreboard page. Oddly enough, it sometimes works with real players but usually not. I even deleted all the triggers, units & doodads on the map, variables and imported files yet it still freezes or desynchs at start and I have no idea what to do next. I am only using the default world editor GUI with no mods. I've just about given up as I spent days going through every possible object to detect the root of the issue. What do you guys do at this point when troubleshooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.