• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] help with a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am working on a spell similar to black arrow (skeleton spawns when you kill a unit) but i want to make it so when you kill a unit with the spell, that unit that you just killed respawns but for you. The base spell was black arrow. If there seems to be no way to fix this i was thinking of a passive ability where there is a percent chance that the unit will spawn, but i dont know how to do this.

This is the trigger i made but it doesnt really work all the time, sometimes more than one unit spawns and idk how to fix this:

• Possessive Arrow
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Possessive_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = (Owner of (Attacking unit))
      • Set Possessive_Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = (Attacked unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Possessive_Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] has buff Possessive Arrow ) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait until ((Possessive_Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] is dead) Equal to True), checking every 0.10 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of Possessive_Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))]) for Possessive_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] at (Position of Possessive_Target[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))]) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.