• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a map name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I gonna start recruiting for my project soon enough and i need at least a decent name for it (right now the name is just "arena rpg" ¬¬)

it's an Arena map in which players load their character from previous matches so they can face entirelly different enemies (different players, different enemies). Each player's character is unique, because it is almost completelly customisable. At beggining you can choose it's race and gender. There is no class, but as soon as your character buys a weapon an beggin training(limited single player mode) and killing enemies with it, it beggins to speciallize in that weapon. Growing stronger, buying and dicovering secret skills, finding rare items in map will make your character even more unique. Even characters with apparently the same traits might be different: while a Female Elven speciallized in extreme bow usage allowing her to have ultimate precision skills, other Female Elven might be a hard opponent when using it's bow but deadly when combining it with her high leveled Fire Mastery arcane skills. (exploding arrow is a skill that you only get if practice as a archer and a mage)

as I said character possibilities are almost limitless. So what do you think, what name should i give for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.