• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a fist fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
That makes them sure that you will not react. Seriously, Poot, last year, whe I was in the last highshool year, I saw a 8th grade boy beign hit by a plastic bag full of pee.
If they notice they can do everything with you, and you are afraid to give a response, they will soon stop flamming you, and will start beating you.
And how did that work out for you?

Seriously, no wonder you get into so many fights. You completely misunderstand the nature of bullying and shit like that. They like it when you respond to their acts of assholism. Why do you think people troll? Ignoring them isn't always a quick fix, but it solves the problem a hell of a lot more efficiently than picking a fight.

Also, lol, flamming, haven't heard that one in a while.

Level 40
Whats the best thing you can do with them doing this? Making them beign suspense for 2 days? Oh, better yet, they get banned from school, then on the next day, they beat you with a group of 4 to 8 guys. Seriously man, if you dont stop the thing in the beggining, it will grow and will get VERY BAD.
If there is a good way to prompt such a reaction, it's picking a fight with them.

Especially premeditated assault with a deadly weapon.

And how did that work out for you?

Seriously, no wonder you get into so many fights. You completely misunderstand the nature of bullying and shit like that. They like it when you respond to their acts of assholism. Why do you think people troll? Ignoring them isn't always a quick fix, but it solves the problem a hell of a lot more efficiently than picking a fight.

Also, lol, flamming, haven't heard that one in a while.

It started to work when I started to response. As I said, on first year of hs, I had 4 fights, 1 on second year, and no fight in the last one. They just said "Hey, lets stop messing with this guy because he fight very well"

They like when you flame them, not when you beat them. Nobody likes to get a right-handed jab on the face and getting the noise broke. :)

Especially premeditated assault with a deadly weapon.

Real men dont use weapons.

Level 12
Speaing from experience, fightning back always has the crappiest pros and cons, and there diffrent for long term and short term.
Example. Person A punches person B. Person B fights back and breaks his arm.
Long term con: they now have a crimanal record, and there suspended.
Long term pro: They look tougher
Short term con: Person B has broken arm, everybody wants to fight person A now.
Short term pro: There is none, execpt for person B, who can now nag others to sign his cast.

I think its better just to make smart-ass remarks back, remeber what Keal says in the 2nd act of the blood elf story. "Are we supposed to attack the undead with nothing but sticks and harsh language?"

Status
Not open for further replies.