• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with a few Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
OK, I need a few spells for my Inuyasha map, I will include screenshots if you need.

1. Wind Scar - When you use this spell, the caster swings his weapon very slowly, when he is done, five gigantic waves come out from the sword in random directions (in front of caster).

2. Backlash Wave - Gives a 5% chance to deflect a spell targeted to the caster. When this activates, not only do they get hit back by their own power, but the caster releases 10 tornadoes (use Carrion Swarm) with very high attack power to rip through your enemies.

3. Wind Tunnel - A ranged devour that works on five targets at a time, when being devoured, the caster takes little damage over time.

4. Hiraikotsu - The caster throws a large boomerang-like object at the enemy. The boomerang hits any targets in the way towards the target, and back to the caster.

5. Iron Reaver Soul Stealer - Kind of like a splash attack, but isnt passive, when used, units in a horizontal line in front of the caster take massive damage.

That's all I got, anyone feel free to help/do any of these spells for me.

Level 11
Backlash Wind: I believe that reflecting spells is actually impossible. I asked Darky if he could help with such a spell and he told me that it IS impossible so I guess Darky knows better.

Hiraikotsu: Here you go. Though it's not a boomerang it will work I guess http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=456&sid=bd2cf93530b7e8accfa958338389099c

Iron Reaver Soul Stealer: Use Breath of Flames (or whatever it is called... Pandaren Brewmaster skill) and give it small Range or something. It should work.

Wind TUnnel: Didn't get it...

Wind Scar: Take the caster unit and decrease its animation speed so he moves slowly (I would suggest BeastmasteR). Make him play an animation. After it is done (you calculate... It needs to be calculated) you can create two dummy units and make them cast their own shockwave spell. The position of the dummies should be somehwere where the weapons actually are. Needs a lot of calculations but it should work.

Level 5
I acutual have a few spells in the making for Miroku, right now i have his Wind Tunnel done, works alot diffrent then yours. They are for a friend the just loves Miroku. I will most likely post them after this weekend.

Level 7
Thanks guys.

Daelin,
Thanks for letting me know about the possibilities of making a spell for Backlash Wave. I will try what you said about the Wind Scar. And thanks a bunch for the Boomerang thing.

Shig,
If you do not post it on the site, is it possible for you to send it to me through e-mail? I will give it to you if you don't submit it here.

Thanks for the help, as for anything else, I will have to figure it our myself.

Level 9
The amount of spells shown by the avatar is determined by how many spells you have submitted. The author of the spells is determined by what you write in the "author" field in the map. LeissaK publishes under Tracos.

What you write in the "author" field must match your username exactly or you don't get proper credit. Have you evre tried to search by author in the Spells Section? 75% of the names won't turn up any results. Yes, this system does need to be fixed.

~The_Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.