• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

help with 2 spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My first spell is quite simple i just cant figure out why it doesnt work. what its supposed to do is once you cast the icebreath, it casts more per level. Level 1 casts 1 frost breath, 2 casts 2, 3 casts 3 and 4 casts 4. It works up to level 2, but after that it doesnt work... ive gone through my trigger and it looks like it should work, its just the same thing as the level 2 skill... help would be nice :)

and my second skill is a little more tricky. I have a hero with a passive ability, and i want it to haev a % chance on being attacked to freeze/stun the opponent. this one im pretty much lost on, i tried somethin but it didnt work at all. help would also be nice!

Level 22
1) u just create a dummy with the same spell as the hero (a copy, make it a unit ability, and set mana to 0)
then if lvl is 2, create 1 dummy and let it cast the wave etc

2)
events: unit is attacked
conditons: attacking unit is the hero
actions: if: integer comparison => math random number => random number between 1 and 100 less then or equal to XX
then: wait XX seconds (watch animation and c when it hits the unit)
pause the unit, set damage, freeze effect etc

Level 3
thanks ramza, youve helped me before :) i got the second skill to work now but for the first one, like level 3 of this skill for example, there should be 3 frost breath waves. i have it set to create dummy add spell cast, wait .25 seconds and i have the same thing again, but it doesnt seem to work, if you could make a demo for me, just based of firebreath or whatever (dont need to make the custom skill really) i would appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.