• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help whit props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok also other question. i need that the enemy come and first destroy that wall
( i will use barrels, and change the model to a doodad )
but again, how can hum i dont know, combert that barrels in units of my force for example. or anymode that the other guys can destruy whitout complex triggers.. xD

Level 3
ok also other question. i need that the enemy come and first destroy that wall
( i will use barrels, and change the model to a doodad )
but again, how can hum i dont know, combert that barrels in units of my force for example. or anymode that the other guys can destruy whitout complex triggers.. xD

Just take a moment and look back on what you typed. Do you even understand it? And don’t say stuff like "how can hum i dont know," It throws the conversation off and makes it become awkward. If you can take a moment to spell check what you say you might also get more help and more people to understand you.

Level 5
xD sorry
i will try to repeat:
a group of enemys need to pass across the wal, but first need to destroy it, attacking it.
so my question is "HOW" to do that, for example put the wall whit me has the owner so the enemy see it and can attack like a normal unit.

anymode the wall will be a barrel whit the dodad model

Status
Not open for further replies.