• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP] "Where is survivors?" system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, this can be seen from most of survival maps where zombies or monsters spawn and go around searching for survivors but they usually found them easily.
Is there a system for this? and if yes, give me one or you can make a trigger on your own as an example
If no, tell me the other way? i was wondering if it is Combat - Acquisition Range and set it to Global (999999999...) :ogre_haosis:
Thanks and sure come along with rep

Last edited:
Level 6
I will make you one if you like, give me a few minutes :).

EDIT:

I have made a simple system which basically causes specific units to wander the map and attack various units.
This could be improved, for example you could have the units randomly attacking random locations. But this map causes the units to attack specific units on the map already so they have something to go towards.

Attachments

• Survival Basic Triggers.w3x
    38.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 9
@pRo.MAPMAKER: Well, isn't it your map every 5 seconds will order monsters to attack random unit belongs to players? if then, maybe the monster don't even have a chance to deal any damage to the target it ordered to attack before ... that's why i can't make it my self..
@GangSpear: then maybe i'll choose the 1st one but not global range? a little area ? Thanks for the help and rep
Edit: Fix some syntax :D

Status
Not open for further replies.