• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HELP] Two problems: 1 topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
First, this is First time i make an RPG map, so... I need something like this:
Systems:
+A backpack system that uses an Wisp as a backpack and follow your hero
+A hero chooser system uses left and right arrow keys to change hero and Esc to pick that hero.
And What's X and Y to Lock camera face a unit?

Thanks for advance and Rep for later :ogre_haosis:

Level 33
Test map attached for Backpack System
Follow your Hero once every 0.03 second
The shorter the time, the more it will looks like "lag"
Try to increase it to 3 seconds per follow, will not "lag move"

Attachments

• Backpack.w3x
    12.5 KB · Views: 59

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I just don't get it. Why do people make backpacks with a wisp, if you can simply put the "bag" somewhere in the map where nobody can go, and simply "switch" items when the hero casts a spell like Open Bag? That way, there is no lagg, and not that stupid wisp following your hero all the time...
I didn't found any system to pick a hero like you wanted. But this one is good too:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...lection-system-v1-3a-179211/?prev=r=20&page=3

EDIT: Lolz same post, and the link in the same time. Good job GhostThruster ^^

Level 33
I just don't get it. Why do people make backpacks with a wisp, if you can simply put the "bag" somewhere in the map where nobody can go, and simply "switch" items when the hero casts a spell like Open Bag? That way, there is no lagg, and not that stupid wisp following your hero all the time...
I didn't found any system to pick a hero like you wanted. But this one is good too:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...lection-system-v1-3a-179211/?prev=r=20&page=3

EDIT: Lolz same post, and the link in the same time. Good job GhostThruster ^^

I'm touched...

Status
Not open for further replies.