• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help this noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Could anybody explain how in Undead Assault when you select your unit in the helicopter and depending upon how much exp you have, which units you can pick?

Level 12
In Undead Assault II, there is an exp system that after each game you can save your exp. Then next game you load the exp and depending on the amount of exp you have you get access to new people. You start out with teh trooper and medic and zero exp. Then the more exp you get, the more choices you have. ASo 150 lets you be support. For instance, I played about five games to earn me 1000 exp so I could become a sniper class. He wants to know how to do this type of system. I actually have no clue. I do hop ei explained it well.

Level 2
Alright well I already figured out what I needed to do somewhat, I had to use a dummy to allow me to pick my character. But I also need to figure out how to make it so when your exp is at a certain amount you're able to pick different characters. Also a tutorial on exp saving system would help

Status
Not open for further replies.