• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP!! Solid Rage Chain Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I made an ability I called solid rage the idea of it is that when I target it to someone my hero becomes a Phoenix and jumps from enemy to enemy damaging them, I tried to do it with chain lightning but it still shows the hero standing there so, I was thinking about something like the omnislash in dota, but I need the dragon to be seen moving between each jump how can I do it?

Level 22
u can make the same hero in object editor but then with an bounce attack (u can selelct how many targets it may hit) and phoenix missle art, then when the hero casts the ability change it to that ranged hero and after it attacks hide the hero till the attack is over and get the real hero back again, i dunno another way

Level 4
THNKS RAMZA

Lol I finaly made it it took me a lot of trigering now you cannot see the phoenix but you can see its fiery effect it looks cool the trigger its too long I think I may post it as a Spell for u to check it out. Thanks for your advice! It really helped, any interested on getting the spell just pm me I'll gladly send it if not posted, the name of it its solid rage Ill post it like that! Thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.