• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HELP] Screen Crashing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
WechatIMG86.jpeg

when i create too many unit in same screen ,it will be display error. can some one tell me how to fix this problem?
(engine limit?)

Level 29
The highest number of units present in-game is about 200, and I do not recommend trying this on weak computer because even that was causing an even catastrophic consequences for your computer (BSOD).
There is a thread already about this issue, but it's too old. I guess it might happened on all versions of Warcraft III, including Reforged:

Level 4
The highest number of units present in-game is about 200, and I do not recommend trying this on weak computer because even that was causing an even catastrophic consequences for your computer (BSOD).
There is a thread already about this issue, but it's too old. I guess it might happened on all versions of Warcraft III, including Reforged:
first, thank you for your help.
this thread is discuss the iusse about lag , in fact, my question is too many unit cause display error.

Level 29
in worldedit have same question you can see unit number selected
View attachment 431917
Not really a game engine problem directly, which seemingly limits the available units in-game, but more likely the graphics card.
Have you tried testing the other applications or games than Warcraft III? If you see a wobby textures, then your graphics card seems to be dying.
I think you are using the older versions of Warcraft III (and World Editor). As you might know, higher versions of the game increased the limitations for the World Editor.
The maximum player units present in World Editor was 4.320 and the maximum of any objects was 30.000 as of 1.29.
Also, it's better to post your computer specifications in case you'll encounter the issues about the same wobby textures when you tried to open the other applications or games than Warcraft III.

Status
Not open for further replies.