• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help remembering a map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all,

Seeming how this is the best place for all current/modern Warcraft 3 things, I was wondering if anyone was able to assist me in remembering a custom map that used to float around battle.net.

Hopefully this is the right place to post, I was uncertain, if not please don't hesitate to correct me!

Anyway, I spent close to 3 hours searching through the maps on here and epic war however I can't remember the name. I'm hoping someone here might be able to help, I understand that it may not have ever been uploaded anywhere and is no longer existing but I thought I'd give it a shot!

The map itself was a Tower Defence, 3v3. I remember it having something to do with Chaos or Hell or Satan etc. The map was red and rather similar to Rageplug TD. Every tower did Chaos damage (From memory) and each tower could be levelled up multiple times for improvement.

The 'maze' itself was more of a laneway, you couldn't maze the spawns in or any of the such (Imagine Liquid TD) they had a set path. It looked similar to a 'Y' or a Fork.

Any ideas or help with the name would put my mind at ease and hopefully I'll be able to find it and play it again!

Thank you :)

Rageplug TD for Reference: Rageplug TD v1.22b

Status
Not open for further replies.