• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making an ORPG. I want it to have "bags" you could say, just another spot to put items. Well I want this bag to be a hero, and when you try to locate it, it makes it right where your hero is. This bag cannot be selected or cannot be moved. I saw this in a D&D map. Could anyone tell me how I could make this?

Level 4
Ramza said:
Make a hero with model: none and no shadow.

and make this trigger:
EVENTS:every 0.1 seconds of the game
CONDITIONS: ---
ACTIONS: Move 'backpack' instantly to position of 'hero'
Alright, I'll try that. :D

Level 4
Ramza said:
NP.
To make the model invisible, hold shift while pressing the scaling value, then u can fill in '0' or go to model and then custom and fill in a word or number or anything
Ah, ok, thanks. I made the model an arrow and then made its move height -1 instead. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.