• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small model edit request, +4 rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hello there! Thank you for reading!

I'm working on my map and I'm using this model as a bag inside my game.
Simple White Rotating Bag

Players can equip items in my map and they do the items will show up on their hero as a special effect. So if you pick up a sword your hero has a sword.

My problem is that when the hero gives his items to the bag it will look like the bag has these special effects as well. An example could be that the hero has a sword and it shows on his model, now when the hero gives the sword to the bag it looks like the bag has a sword as well.

I'm wondering if someone could help me by removing all the attatchment points that this model has? This way it wont be showing any special effects attatched to head, left hand, right hand, chest, left foot, right foot, origin, overhead etc.

Thank you :)
+4 rep to all helpers!

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@00110000 Hello and thank you for replying!
I tried the edited model but it still shows up like this, do you have any idea as to why? :S
Bag still has attatchment points.png

EDIT: I think I'm going with a different solution but thank you for doing your best! +4 rep!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.