• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Project] - need primary Models, but other stuff as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
[Size=]my Project[/Size]

Overview
Theme:: RPG-Engine
Progress:: 25%

Idea
I want to create a rpg-engine wich is truly close to some kind of reality.
Therefore i want to use the following features:
  • Charcreation::
    I will implement a system to create a hero during game. This will help to make heroes balanced from the begin on and will also make several maps much more interesting.
  • Bag-System::
    I think it is only logical that items like bags and/or backpacks exist. Therefore i have included the bagsystem from the map "bagdemo.w3x".
    Problem: This system works ( as far as i understand it ) only for one bagtype. But i watn several bags ( one for potions, one for scrolls, one for jewellery and even some different in size like bag, great bag, backpack ).
  • Spellbook::
    Within this System there will be three types of abilities:
    - those you are born with ( i call them "gifts" ) ( no system needed )
    - those you have learned through hard training ( called "abilities" )
    - and those you use by waving mana ( called "spells" )
    I have already implemented Vexorian's UberLevelSpellbook for the abilities.
    But i need a system for a "spellbook-item" ( one you carry with you and in which you write you "spells", if you are a mage )
  • logical Item-System::
    I want to implement an "equipment-system" ( have tried to import the "rpg-engine alpha" from spells, but more than 1000 errors have stopped this try ).
    needed: slots for:
    - head ( helmets and such )
    - torso ( armors )
    - left hand ( shields, second hand weapons )
    - right hand ( weapons )
    - foots ( boots )
    I also want that the class a hero has has an influence on the items he can wear ( mages can't wear iron ). I also want that the attributes of the hero have an influnce ( needs 12 strength for a sword, 12 agility for a bow and such )
  • needs-System::
    On my map i do also want to use the "natural needs" of every beeing. Therefore a hero will have to eat, drink and even sleep. if he doesn't he will loose accuracy, speed and ultimatly health.
    I will create this system on my own, but if anyone of you has already created something like this i will gladly use it.

Thats the idea now i will ( again ) write down everything i request:
Spells::
- bag system for several kinds of bags
- spellbook ( one for spells[uses an item] and one for abilities[uses an ability] )
- equipment system ( five slots: head, torso, left-, right hand, foots )
Models::
- villager(male)
> attack animation ( one for: fist, sword, bow, staff )
> cast animation
- villager (female)
> attack animation ( one for: fist, sword, bow, staff )
> cast animation

If you want to help me, please post right below here and tell me:
- what you want to do
- how much time you think you will need
- if you want to help me only for one object, or for the whole project

Status
Not open for further replies.