• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Item trigger help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i want a trigger specific for an item type:
you need an item in your inventory otherwhise u cant attack, for example a bag of arrows, so the "item" (bag with arrows) has 250 charges but u cant use them just to see. these 250 charges are the arrows, i want that when the hero attack (ranger, or other ranged hero) that for each shot he shoots 1 charge will be removed. for example he buy a bag of arrows, have it in his inventory (250 charges) he shots 15 times, charges left ---> 235. if the charges reach zero the hero cant shot anylonger. and i need a trigger in which only the ranger hero can pick up these back of arrows. thats all ^^ i hope someone could help me.
thx in advance.

Level 18
No you havent read my question correctly :/
I need a explain about item, with which item i should do the "bag of arrows(with 250 charges)" then i want that with every shot of the hero one charges are removed --> hero shots 10 times --> 240 charges left. but u cant klick on this icon to encharge one arrow by klicking. And i need a trigger event which are saying the icon charges reaches 0 then he cant attakc i can do it with lumber ..that works but my item dont work.. u dont see the item, and if u pick it up its not in the inventory.. but i want one in inventory which shows you how much arrows you have left.

Level 18
lol. no comment at my site too. the point is i have ask a question for help after two days one person have answered me.. and dont read my question correctly and i havent got any good help from you (but mainly good that someone has answered me), and in this time 3-4 days i have tried it again and again since my first wuestion asking fro help. so i found finnally a way to do it and if u arent here to post back any other things ...... u know. but dont be angry without reason ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.