• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

if i pick up a item it stacks towards others of the same kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
f a unit buys or picks up say, scrap metal if the unit already has scrap metal how do you make it so it adds the scrap metal picked up to the amount already owned, and if you have an item “Blacksmiths Hammer” and try to pick up or buy another and it comes with 5 or theres one with a certain amount left on the ground how do you add the amount you have to what you try to pick up or buy even if you have a full inventory, same with the scrap metal items
As long as unit has "blacksmiths hammer in inventory" and "Scrap Metal" in inventory and a player types "forge metal to shortsword" as exact match it creates "metal shortsword" for the hero of the owner of the player that typed the chat string the player has and removes scrap metal and orders the hero to use one charge of "Blacksmiths Hammer" or if remove a charge works to remove it if its last charge it wont wqork for me i need help please!
If a unit has an item with 3 charges and he buys another item that comes with 5 charges how do add the amount of charges the sold item has to the item that the unit already has, say it has 3 then you buy the same item which comes with 5, how do you add the 5 and remove the bought item?
And also say you have an item and it has a certain amount of charges left, how do you make it so if you buy the same item and it comes with 5 charges you add the 5 charges to the item of the same type that you already have and get rid of the one you bought, say it has 3 charges, you buy the same item coming with 5 charges=one item now has 8 charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.