• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me with Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
why dont you people use SSSS (Super Secret Search System)

Well Step by step here

---Making Peasant Without Weapon---
First open war3 model editor
1-Select window and select mpq browser Open war3.mpq go Units\Human\Peasant\Peasant.mdx open it and close mpq browser
2- go to Windows again and select model editor there are 4 screens in first screen select the verticles of pickaxe one by one then click transformations->scaling make x 1 y 1 and z 1 to x 0 y 0 and z 0 then press ok Pickaxe is disappeared close model editor window
3- go to Windows again and open sequance manager and delete everyone contains gold or lumber like Attack Gold and Delete Stand - 3
4- Save the model to somewhere and Import it in your map change file path to Units\Human\Peasant\peasant.mdx
Peasant without weapon is done

----Attaching Weapons----
Copy any item ability which gives stat bonus like "Item Hero Stat Bonus (+1 Strength)"
Data - Strength Bonus to 0
Art - Target Attachments to 1
Select "Art - Target Attachment Point 1" press add string type weapon and press ok press ok again
Select "Art - Target" press add model now select weapon model you want to show press ok and ok again
Then add this ability to Item you want
DONE when you recived this item it will be showed in your hand when you drop it it will be disappear
Tell me if it doesnt work but it worked for me

And I can give you a Peasant without pickaxe model if you cant make it

Or check the tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.