• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help me with a Kamehameha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
  • I was searching for a way to do a kamehameha, i did everything, but, one trigger isnt working.
  • Event:Unit - A unit comes within 130.00 of Dummy kame 0002 <gen> (Equal to the kamehameha unit.)
  • Conditions:(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Archmage (the caster)
  • Action:
  • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Position of Dummy kame 002 <gen>), facing Default building facing degrees
  • Unit - Pause (Triggering unit)
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Unit - Move (triggering unit) instantly to (Position of Dummy Kame 002 <gen>), facing Default building facing degrees
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Unit - Move (triggering unit) instantly to (Position of Dummy Kame 002 <gen>), facing Default building facing degrees
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Wait 0.10 seconds
  • Many like these, but when a unit stay within 130.00 of the kamehameha, nothing happens, what should i do?The rest of the triggers are working well, help me here!
  • That trigger works a little, but it catch the caster, and no one more.When i do the Condition : Unit type of (triggering unit) not equal to Caster(Archmage), help me!
  • And when the kamehameha dont catch the caster, dont catch no one.

Level 11
set triggering unit to kame_unit
for each integer a 1-10:
move kame_unit to position of dummy
wait 0.10 seconds

^loop^
You can set the position of dummy to a variable and then remove it:
set VariableName to position of dummy
call RemoveLocation(udg_VariableName) <<<< Write exactly that with caps where they sposed to be, then click the 'enabled' checkbox and then click again to see if you did it right. Go to the "things that leak" thread to learn more about leaks.

Remember to give rep if anyone helped you

Also is ur dummy unit even moving?? You are moving the triggering unit to the dummy, but if the dummy isnt moving this wont do anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.