• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Me I need triggers or something for Druid Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Dudes, heres the problem, i want something (triggers whatever) as skills for druid to transform to car form , bear form etc and back to the hero that has the initials xp and level and items, help?

Thanks,
RiskDude

Level 3
Nice, a Car form :O

Anyways, back to topic, do you want the druid to gain XP when in bear or cat form just like a normal hero or do you want it to be a non-hero unit?

If you want it to be a hero unit then:
1) Make a copy of the hero in the object editor, change the model, icon, sound to whatever you want it.
2) Make a new ability based on any of the transforming abilities like Metamorphosis, Chemical Rage or Bear Form and change the Data fields to whatever suits you

BUT, if you want the Hero to be transformed into a non hero unit, then:
1) Make a dummy ability
2) When the hero casts the dummy ability, hide the hero and create the unit where the Hero was when he cast the ability
3) Run around with the unit, and when the unit is supposed to turn back, just remove the unit and unhide the original hero at the position where the unit was.

Status
Not open for further replies.