• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me! AI in AI Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So I have this R.P.G. map. And, the major enemy is a skirmish-like player, and also an AI. You know what I mean; has base and produces/trains his units. So I made an AI of that player in the AI Manager. My main problem is: The player's AI isn't working at all. I edited the General tab (but I didn't made any Conditions), I edited the Heroes Tab, I edited the Building tab, and edited the Attacking tab. Then, I imported the file in my map, and used a trigger to run the AI script. But in-game, the player assigned with the script doesn't do anything. It doesn't harvest, build, or attack. If the forum allows it, I would post the AI Script file in this thread (Sorry, I forgot to read the rules and regulations; too busy).

Somebody help me!

Level 4
AI manager doesnt attack if there's no 'town hall' type building owned by them coz that is there base...

if it doesnt work post the map and I'll see it tonight...

Please, if you have time to spare, edit some errors in my map, ok.

Attachments

• Orbs RPG BETA.w3x
    92.5 KB · Views: 33
Level 29
sorry I dont have time to edit the errors in your map, but I've found out the problem...in
the ScenarioProperties>>Forces, you should check the FixedPlayerSettings...
plus your AI Target Properties should target 'Enemy - AnyTown', Ive provided a sample GUI
AI script for you which I made a very long time ago...

Attachments

• Simple Undead.rar
    584 bytes · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.