• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help - map corrupt??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok so I have just updated to the new patch, not been online Bnet for like 2 months and now my map does not work anymore. Did anything significant change in the most recent patch?

I think I was running 1.24c?? and now I have gone to 1.24d.

On my other computer still running 1.24c map still works fine. Apart form back dating my version of warcraft can I get around this??

Here is a pic of my error message:

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 70
Level 4
put the map that you opened on the other computer on a sticky and gie it to your computer. If he opens that map mabye it is the map and not the patch, if it is.... well, that sucks :p

Level 10
just to confirm, this is my map that i am working on, and the map is not corrupt. I have treid this on several computers with old patch 1.24c? and works fine, and on the new patch and on my friends computer does not work and comes up with the above error.

Level 4
and its exactly the same file? becouse the error says data is missing so do you have data on your other computer that you don't have on this comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.