• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for the odin model created by anarchbedlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey,i had just downloaded the odin model today and wanted to create a new custom root ability to morph the model.I followed the instructions,using ne building as base,and suceeded in morphing the unit.However,i cannot find a way to put abilities on the uprooted unit,since i cannot find the uprooted version of the unit in the unit editor,maybe cause i used the new patch.So i only managed to morph it without the abilities,and i even tried triggering it,like when a unit casted the root spell,add abilities to triggering unit.So i need some help in this since i am not that good in triggering yet as now i have only started learning c programming,i can only cook up simple c codes,so i am thinking maybe i need a trigger for the root ability,so does anyone has a solution???

Level 2
Hey srry 4 double threading,cos my computer lag n i didnt know i double thread till i see two similar threads

Status
Not open for further replies.