• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for an amateur movie maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi guys, not sure if I am allowed to ask this but, whatever.

I am hoping to do a little video series and I am wondering if there is anywhere I can get good stock footage. For those who don't know, stock footage is a short video that isn't made for a specific project, like a generic explosion for example.

I have looked around on the internet and can't a place that fits my requirements. My only requirements are:
1. Its safe, no viruses or trojans that will destroy my computer
2. Its free - I don't want to spend anything on the footage

I don't know where else to turn to be honest. I know the hive community is friendly and approachable, so I hope someone out there can lend me a hand and give me a site that amateur movie makers like myself could use for...well, movie making.

Level 11
Lol hey i wanna be in movie directing also :D haha, but lol sorry man.. i've paid $400 for particle illusion if thats the kind of effects your looking for like explosions and stuff... theres also Adobe After effects which is really expensive to buy... idk where to get ne of this stuff free though... good luck :D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.