• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help finding a campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I am currently on the hunt for a campaign that for some reason I am unable to find. It is based in the cataclysm expansion of WoW mostly the parts focusing on the elemental unrest. you mostly play as the horde and its various races as they take on the different elemental forces such as vol'jin and his darkspear taking on the trolls of Zul'Farrak and Cairne and his tauren taking on the fire elementals (all these races have custom tech trees). I would really like to play it again but can't find it so if somebody can help or has any insight into what happened to it, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Might this be it?
One thing to know is that some resources are under other categories like Useful/Simple
So you might want to tick those and filter search by them to get more results:
anima.png

Status
Not open for further replies.