• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help finding a map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello members of the Hive workshop!

I need help finding a Warcraft 3 custom map that i played years ago, i have not seen anyone talk about this map since, and it's driving me insane.

The map is extremely similar to binders, in that you combine units to create better ones, but instead of just buying units, you buy "elements" and make elemental units. I remember one of the secret units was an elemental you get when you combine all elements.

Also, unlike binders, instead of having co-op type game play, i remember it was being split into two teams, and the teams fighting against each other with their combined units.

Ultimate units had purple text and units that couldn't be combined anymore had gold text in their names.

Sorry if this extremely vague, but this suddenly popped into my head the other day, and i would really like to play it again.

All help would be greatly appreciated

Level 23
You might be talking about MountainStruggle AoS by NEHZ? You buy "Soul Stones" in various colours (i.e. elements) and place them in your team's barrackses to add extra spawns to particular lanes. Soul Stones are bought at level 1 and can be combined with other stones up to level 4, with same-colour combinations producing standard troops that fit the theme but different colour combinations giving special units with traits from both sides.

It doesn't quite match your description but it sounds close enough if your memory is a bit hazy. There's a detailed review here: Review: MountainStruggle that might clinch it (or not). Or, EpicWar has it: MountainStruggle:AoS 1.04 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Status
Not open for further replies.