• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help buff effect dissapear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's been long time, since im using WE, now when i trying to Give a hero endurance aura, buff dissappear after a few second..

This is how i do it..
Hero learn endurance aura
Endurance aura on caster appear along with blue glow on friend..
After a few second that blue glow disappear..
Buff icon on unit still exist, along with endurance aura on caster..

What i want to know is that, in my memory i remember that blue glow will last until hero move over the range on that buff.. Am i wrong ?
Thankyou..
Sorry for my bad english..

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
Auras give the buff to every possible target (targets allowed) wihtin the area of effect (aoe). If a unit moves out of the range, the buff will be removed, but with a small delay.

Level 2
yeah i know that, but before i even move hero that have the aura, aura glow on target allowed on aoe have disappear. ? is this what should happen, because i remember that aura glow on target should dissappear when units out of range

Level 2
Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

that blue glow dissapear after a few second, is that right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    888.9 KB · Views: 29

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
No that should not happen. Not sure what could cause this. Easiest solution would be to upload your map, so I can take a look at it.

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
So it's only the visual buff that disappears, not the buff icon and not the effect?

Maybe it's because of your video settings. Each buff has a field required spell detail. On auras it's high, so you need in your video settings the setting high for the buff to be displayed.
Try changing your video settings in warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.