• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Help! auto cast Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I want to make auto cast a spell but I do not know much about Jass, I want you to help me make a map with auto cast spell, when there are three female employees hit the target aircraft.
(p/s : sorry my english not very good :cry:)

Level 18
All the women I've worked with have either been boring, strange, old, and nasty. I should find out what translator he uses where anything in WarCraft III can be described as "3 female employees".

Now, back on topic. What do you want your auto-cast spell to do? Nobody here knows what you mean by 3 female employees.

Spanish said:
Nadie sabe lo que quiere decir con tres empleadas.

French said:
Personne ne sait ce que vous entendez par trois employés de sexe féminin.

Japanese said:
誰もあなたが3人の女性従業員の意味を知っている。

I hope this helps. Lmao.

By employees you mean workers? Aircraft is the Town Hall of your city?
Autocast spells have many "natures". On the first hand, they are activated once the unit attacks (e.g. Bloodlust/Slow), once a unit takes damage (e.g. Frost Armor/Inner Fire/Heal), once a unit loses mana (e.g. Replenish Mana). Up to what you want, the you must base you autocast ability to a related ability. The are other autocasts as well, that don't meet any conditions, e.g. Frost Arrows/Searing Arrows.
In order to detect an autocast ability, you can go to to the ability in the Abilities tab, Object Editor, and scroll to Text - Order String - Use/Turn on. Memorize that value (e.g. flamingarrows - this is the Searing Arrows ability) and use a trigger:
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit is issued an order with no target
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All conditions are true) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Issued order) Equal to (order(flamingarrows))
      • Then - Actions
        • //Actions here: you have just detected the autocasting of Searing Arrows; the point where the unit is right-clicking the Searing Arrows ability.
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All conditions are true) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Issued order) Equal to (order(unflamingarrows))
            • Then - Actions
              • //You have just detected the deactivation of the autocast.
            • Else - Actions

Level 18
Bribe said:
when there are three female employees hit the target aircraft.

This would never have been given by the Google Translator if he were talking in proper sentences. Obviously it won't work if you're typing into the translator like "yo guys wuzzup i gotz a problemz".

Status
Not open for further replies.