• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(Help!) (3ds max) Mesh has no TV faces, Items not appearing in characters hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
(If I'm posting in the wrong area please redirect me, I just made an account today and just started this a couple days ago) Hey thanks for trying to help out. Title gives a brief description on what I need help with. When exporting 3ds max files I get errors when exporting a few of my items. The item doesn't export properly and it says "Mesh has no TV faces", I'm not sure what exactly this means nor do I know how to fix it.

Secondly, due to me being a noob, sometimes the models I import into game and bind to a characters hand (equipable items, such as an axe), the axe displays in the characters hand but he's holding it by the blade. How, in 3ds max can I fix this? Is there something I'm really missing?

Well, thanks for your time.

-Ado

Status
Not open for further replies.