• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[HELP] 2 Battle Roar spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey,
How do you separate a spell, like I got 2 Battle Roar spells, 1 is called Fighting Chant and the other is called Spirit Chant, when I use either, it ends up using Spirit Chant.
I would like to know how I can separate these spells, please help :smile:

Level 11
It has nothing to do with the buff. The problem is they both have the same internal (unmodifiable) order code. Try using a different spell. The only abilities you can modify the order code on are spell book and channel.

Level 19
There is no other ability like roar ?....
Ah yea Howl of terror
He can use Howl of terror based for other ability

Level 12
There is no other ability like roar ?....
Ah yea Howl of terror
He can use Howl of terror based for other ability

This is the only option.

The problem with overlapping base spells is that they share the same hotkey and make the game confused when you use it. That's why we have spell lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.